lundi 22 août 2011

Image de la semaine : Koshiro Hata



























Puisque je n'ai pas croisé d'ours noir dans la forêt des ours noirs... Je me console avec cette belle image de Koshiro Hata. Plus mignons et plus inoffensifs : )

2 commentaires:

  1. I was   about to   say   something   on   this   topic.   But   now   i   can   see   that   everything   on   this   topic   is   very   amazing   and   mind   blowing, so   i have nothing to say here. I am just going through all the topics and being appreciated. Thanks for sharing. @ FreeSoft

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I was about to say something on this topic. But now i can see that everything on this topic is very amazing and mind blowing, so i have nothing to say here. I am just going through all the topics and being appreciated. Thanks for sharing.

    RépondreSupprimer